Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a iOS developer with 4 years of experience responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS for iPhones and iPads. Knowledge of Swift is must. We do not use Objective C. Your primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for iOS
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization. Including code reviews, merging pull requests and mentoring junior developers.
- Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Practical knowledge of the general mobile architecture patterns, trends and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
- Experience with embedded databases and other system datastores
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Readiness to understand and work with software development principles like DRY and SOLID.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Excellent knowledge of Realm, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and SDWebImage, Alamofire, Kingfisher, Autolayout and Storyboards is a must.
- Excellent understanding of concept of multi-threading, memory management(ARC), background processing specific to iOS
- Having apps published on App Store is a plus
- Experience with Firebase and build tools like Fastlane and Bezel would be a plus
If you think you are the right fit for this role, get in touch with us. You can find ways to reach us in the contact section of this website.
P.S. Since we are operating under Stealth Mode, so you will find little to no information on us in your research. Feel free to get in touch with us all the
queries that you are bound to have!